Our platform has a significant impact on arts communities around the globe, and we know that meaningful partnerships can make all the difference.
If you or your organization is interested in financially supporting ArtAround’s mission of making public art more accessible, our unique sponsorship levels allow you to directly and immediately impact the public reach of the art in your local community:
Supporting SponsorFor individuals and small organizations.
Just one Supporting Sponsor is enough to keep ArtAround online for an entire year. Benefits at this level include:
- • Your organization’s logo featured on the ArtAround homepage.
- • Dedicated social posts thanking you for your contribution.
- • Your organization’s name and logo enshrined forever on ArtAround’s list of “Public Art Heroes.”
- • If your organization commissions artwork, we will also research + archive up to 10 works for the ArtAround Map, providing you with a CSV of all information gathered for your records and use.
Acquisition SponsorFor small- to medium-size organizations.
Archival Sponsors help bring the work of festivals and commissioning organizations to the map, making a direct impact on their local community. Benefits include:
- • All Supporting Sponsor benefits, plus:
- • The ability to select two existing collections or festivals in your community to bring to the map, with all collaboration facilitated by the ArtAround team. (Up to 25 artworks for each collection.)
- • An outreach effort to local arts organizations to spread the news of your acquisitions.
- • A dedicated blog post featuring the new additions, now accessible online because of you!
Archival SponsorFor medium- to large-size organizations.
Archival Sponsors go one step further, to support the creation of original research on long-running public art projects. Benefits at this level include:
- • All Archival Sponsor benefits, plus:
- • The publication of an original 1,500 word in-depth catalogue on the public art project of your choice, written by our director, a street art scholar and professor of art—presented exclusively by you with your company’s logo featured throughout.
- • A concentrated press effort to feature this new research in local news outlets.
If your company or organization has the means to go above and beyond in supporting access to art in public spaces, the following sponsorship levels play an invaluable role in keeping the ArtAround database growing and accessible to users around the world:
App SponsorFor medium and large organizations.
App Sponsors support the development of ArtAround’s mobile applications, which helps our database reach thousands more art lovers. Benefits at this level include:
- • All the benefits of the Supporting and Acquisition Sponsorship levels, plus:
- • A thank you on our App Store page (or Google Play page, if you’d like your sponsorship to support the creation of an Android app).
- • Your company’s logo and a link to your website featured inside the app.
- • A digital poster series promoting your sponsorship of the app, shared via concerted outreach efforts to your local arts community.
Presenting SponsorFor large organizations.
Limited to one per year, the Presenting Sponsor quite literally makes it possible for ArtAround to exist. Benefits include:
- • All App Sponsor benefits, plus:
- • Your company’s logo featured on a series of printed maps created especially for your geographic area and distributed locally.
- • A custom event hosted by ArtAround for your organization, either private or public, in your neighborhood: an artist talk, mural tour, stencil workshop, screening of a street art or public art film, it’s up to you!
To learn more about the details underlying each sponsorship, or to request a sponsorship deck, email us at email@example.com.
We’re always open to collaboration, so if there’s another way you’d like to support ArtAround, please don’t hesitate to reach out.